Ways to Support NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia
- Become a member by making a donation to NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia, the NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia Foundation, or the NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia Political Action Committee.
- Become a GEM for Choice monthly sustaining member.
- Host a house party or other event to raise awareness about current issues in Virginia and raise funds for NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia. (Contact email@example.com for more information.)
- Contribute to the NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia Foundation through the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Select the NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia Foundation as your charity on GoodSearch or GoodShop to raise money for us just by searching the web or shopping online at selected retailers!
Why Is Your Membership So Important?
Your membership with NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia means you want to be a part of moving Virginia forward, not backward, on reproductive choice. NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia’s members and activists are essential to our political strength. Our ability to influence policy is largely based on the number of paid members we have, making politicians and policymakers aware of the thousands of pro-choice citizens we represent in Virginia. Being a member of NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia means you value a woman’s right to make personal decisions about her family and her reproductive choices without government interference. It means you believe in giving Virginia’s young people comprehensive, medically accurate sex education. It means you care about ensuring access to contraception and other family-planning and reproductive health services.
How Does Your Support Make a Difference?
Your support enables us to continue our fight to protect reproductive freedom and guarantee every woman in Virginia the right to make personal decisions regarding her full range of reproductive choices, including preventing unintended pregnancy, bearing healthy children, and choosing legal abortion. With your help, we can continue to be the voice of pro-choice Virginians in Richmond and across the commonwealth. Your contribution will support our efforts to educate Virginians on reproductive health issues, advocate for policies that protect choice and improve reproductive health, and hold legislators accountable for their votes on those issues.