The views expressed on this blog, prochoiceva.wordpress.com, represent the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views or position of NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia. Any opinions, recommendations, statements, or other information or content presented or disseminated are those of the respective authors, who are solely responsible for their content.
NARAL Pro-Choice Virgnia is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on the blog. NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia reserves the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner it sees fit blog entries that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, in violation of trademark or copyright laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
Our blog is a place for pro-choice activists to come together and discuss news, actions, and other content related to reproductive rights. As such, we require respectful language and behavior for all. This blog is a place for open discussion, not personal attacks.
Please do not enter any content which in any way: libels, defames, threatens, is pornographic or obscene, or abusive; advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; advocates illegal activity.
Specifically, comments that include any of the following will be deleted:
- Threats, insults, abuse, intimidation, or harassment;
- Personal insults to NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia, any of our guest bloggers, and other commenters;
- Any comment deemed to be irrelevant; especially copied, lengthy information from websites;
- Comments reposted in multiple entries of the blog;
- Anti-choice comments that only serve to announce that they do not agree with our pro-choice stance;
- Pro-choice comments that only serve to insult those who are anti-choice.
We’ve developed and will enforce these guidelines because pro-choice readers and commenters on the blog have asked us to maintain this safe space for discussion, not fighting. We reserve the right to ban anyone from commenting on the blog who is in violation of these guidelines.
NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia reserves the right, but has no obligation, to remove any Submissions that violate this “comments policy.”
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.