We were pleased to see that many of The Post’s candidates were also on NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia PAC’s list of endorsed pro-choice candidates:
- Delegate Adam Ebbin- Senate District 30
- Barbara Favola- Senate District 31
- Senator Janet Howell- Senate District 32
- Senator Mark Herring- Senate District 33
- Senator Richard Saslaw- Senate District 35
- Senator Toddy Puller- Senate District 36
- Senator Dave Marsden- Senate District 37
- Senator George Barker- Senate District 39
We are also incredibly pleased to agree with The Post’s endorsement of Shawn Mitchell for a new Senate seat (District 31) in Loudoun County. Not only is Shawn Mitchell 100-percent pro-choice, but he would present an additional, much-needed pro-choice vote in the state Senate – a vote that would help stop the anti-choice agenda of Governor Bob McDonnell and Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli.
The November 8 election in Virginia for all 140 General Assembly seats is one of the most important in decades for choice.
Paid for by NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia. Not authorized by a candidate or candidate campaign.